Wednesday 26 August 2009

Beware of the dog

On a past culture, I’d only be an adult by now.

It’s a past legal system, what, however, absolutely doesn’t mean it no longer has spiritual vality.

21 does feel like quite a milestone.


Then I woke up bigger. Dear, I’m getting older.

Maybe the alleged maturity casts some kind of invisible light. You can’t see it, but you might be able to feel it.

I don’t know.

All I can say is that some credibility was possibly seen in me.

Maybe I was expecting, maybe I’ve been unsconsciouly building it.

What is for sure is that they laid their eyes on me and got me chosen. Got me in charge.

Am I ready? Will I make justice?

My fears, as always, had to be put aside. In the end, that’s what I’m here for.

I’m eagering to bear all the responsabilities.

I’m eagering to feel the sweet taste of it.

 

And brick by brick, I’m making my way.

 

On deeper grounds, quite a few debuts.

 

Breaking rules – Me been a bad boy, me deserve a lesson.

 

And what a lesson was learnt.

 

Foreigner says hello, let the show begin, let the fire guide you – no fear of trying.

Travelling through the darkest streets.

The subject is over. I don’t want to know, I don’t want to listen any longer.

 

...

 

The début of the immaculate backseat just come to prove: if you respect every rule, you’ll miss all the fun.

 

Now, like a dog who’s had its first taste of flesh, I’m starving for blood.

 

Devouring every opportunity.

Giving my blood to get where I feel like going.

 

Obviously, I still have my integrity and my dignity intact.

 

But, still, beware of the dog.

No comments: