Sunday 11 October 2009

Innocence

Not that I have left DarkPills behind or have nothing to write about here.

It's just that there are so much things going on that I don't know just where to start from.

Well.

While hunting dogs or lower animals, you don't normally expect to find a tiger or a lion – sometimes you do find a peacock, but that's not the point.

You are truly bemused, but you're normally unable to deal with it and may find yourself on a true trouble.

I didn't meet a lion, but something placed right before it – quite like me.

Ambition, a clever mind, an unmistakably taste of innocence and puerility.

My routine was taken over.

Distance is not a major issue anymore.

I can hear you roar. I can see you exercising your predator instincts.

My mind was blown. My life was full of smiles and gentle words.

So innocently taken aback.

When actually shot down, everything went as fine and pleasant as they say it does.

Normal bumping, obviously.

My innocence now is just spiritual.

And I have quite a nice stone to cling to.

Thanks for the good moments.

X

No comments: