Tuesday 4 January 2011

ourselves, v. 20.11

Curitiba, State of ParanĂ¡, South Brazil, January 4th, 2011.

Another year has dawned.
Another decade has dawned.

It is time to look back and contemplate all the conquers and achievements.
It is, definitely, a celebratory time.

Once again, though, I am terribly late at writing this unpretentious post.
2011 has been quite full of emotions so far.

I mean quite.
And not everything in necessarily good... I happen to be feeling excessively out of track and rather muddy right now.

But, well, it is a new year - brand new feelings were expected to come! It has actually always been one of my wishes for this year. Good feelings only, though.

And, well, what else?

'11 is a good number, my dear reader, do believe that.
It is, basically, the number of rebirth, of renovation.

Therefore, I have some little beliefs in this year.

I do believe that 2011 will renovate every inch of the soul of anyone willing to be reborn.
I do believe that 2011 will bring many news and unveil many, many new adventures and emotions.
I do believe that 2011 will draw bigger smiles on every good-hearted's face.

My plans to the new-born year sum up to always, always keep on the run, but definitely slow down a bit (or two).
I plan to enjoy life better and reach unknown levels of my emotions, my feelings and, well, my own self.
Will let my hair down, let me loose.
Let emerge a refreshed version of myself.

And leave all the dark clouds behind.

It is my way, now, to have my own rebirth.
Sounds quite fragile and incipient, I know.
Nevertheless, I do expect to find thrilling and exciting new ways to be reborn.
Anyone coming along? :)

And for you dear reader, oh dear, I wish you the grace of having yourself renewed.


Let the year begin, feeling fresh and new!


Happy 2011!!
Cheers!
x

No comments: