Thursday 22 May 2008

Keep believin’

When Ms. Minogue advised us to keep believing in our dreams, no lie was being said.

During these long days of my absence around this neighbourhood, some of my oldest wished were seen coming true.
Nothing for a lifetime. No big deal, I'd say.
But finally the time and the whole situation were just right, and I've seen myself able to take some steps forward.

Many nice things have been happening as well. But most of them are just rather blurred shapes, and my only task is to keep waiting, doing my thing.

But what if the most important help is refusing to give it in?
That's such a pesky problem I'm gonna have to work out a.s.a.p.

Professionally, I'm both great and hopeless.
It's nice when you receive some recognition for your progressive improvement, but an overload may come as a natural consequence, and this is something you absolutely can't fight without giving everything up – the bad things and the good things as well.
It's also great when you're demanded to write small essays about things you're pretty sure you know everything about... and then you eventually find out that one certain word you've missed, ignored, not read at all, turned the whole matter upside down, giving you pretty much of a lost chance to exercise your patience.

Sad.

As sad as eventually discovering what's your role on someone's life.
A friend? A shelter? A shoulder?
Guess I'm bound to be the quick and disposable 5-minutes helper everybody needs.
Will I really mean something to someone one day?

Sad.

Sad.

Sad.

And glad to be writing here once again.
It's so pressure-releasing... Not ignoring the fact I've been demanded to show up again.
That, should I add, was anything but "nice".
Even though it's a public blog, I normally write things addressing to myself.
Having all this read by other persons is just... weird, I'd say.

Anyway, things are pretty much faster and more portable for me now.
Maybe I could appear around more often, couldn't I?

Cheers!

No comments: