Sunday 14 December 2008

Live, not simpy exist

Vacations.


 

After the most exciting year of my life so far, I deserved some time to simply lie down and relax a little.
Work keeps on pumpin' marvellously, ok, but that's just how I like it.


Academic year, full of extreme experiences and personal battles, is officially over now.
Triumphant; that's how I feel when I look back to all I've been through.


The last weeks have been pretty intense, in much of a great way, though.
Despair, anticipation, slow-passing time.


In the end, answers were given, and I've eventually got what I've given.
It's really, really comforting.


The next few days could be feeling amazing for me, if it wasn't for... bad news.
Yeah... December, the very end of the year.
Isn't there any legend about bad spirits coming to Earth by this month? Yes, I do believe in that.


When everything on immediate future seemed to be a beautiful portrait drawn with a varied collection of colour pencils, an intriguing note was spotted.
A detail, just a detail. A recent order, completely partial, incomplete, unfair.
While I'm still a law passionate who believes in Justice, I'm not certain if we can take one more mishap like this.


There's probably few things worse than being absolutely unaware of how strong those you love are.

 

Keep pushing, dear. Everything is going to be alright.

We can make it through.


Summer breeze has come, blowing fresh air into our routines.
Adventure, uncertainty...
As long as I have something to cling to, I'm passionate about that.

This is living, not simply existing.


 

Let the summer emotions begin!

2 comments:

Camila Maciel D. said...

Congratulations, dear!
Pelo blog, pelo cargo novo, pelas bonitas e inspiradoras palavras compartilhadas!!!
Bom saber que as pessoas mudam, mudam de discurso, de sonhos, ideais...
Gostaria de dizer que, eu também, continuo acreditando no Direito e na deusa que todos deveríamos adorar - a JUSTIÇA!

XOXOXO,

Mila.

Lucero said...

ahh, brigado, Milla!

Bjs