Wednesday 31 December 2008

Where have we been?

The last couple of weeks have been pretty exciting.


After having a tremendously amazing year, the last days of December were destined to a celebratory ending of these delicious last twelve months.


From the nature paradise to the very metropolitan paradise, the Holidays are being a great mix of fun, discoveries, fresh air, road and marvellous lazy moments looking at (or even floating around) the ocean or a sea of buildings.


Unlike the last time, however, I decided not to share with you my trip diaries... Actually, I'm not even writing one.

Guess that's because all I want to is enjoy fully and personally (in the sense of intimately) every moment, and also, well, because there's no much to be said - or no much I succeeded in translating into words.

No, the undergrounds have not been closed - this obviously will only happen when I die.

The fact is that the undergrounds are clear, a little more colourful and probably way less scary and dreadful than they were few months ago (12?), although there has also been some hot commotion deep in those areas, things hopefully to be shared some of these days.


Well, this is my last post of 2008, I guess, so I wanna wish you, dear reader, all the best, and, above everything, life in the incumbent 2009.


I could also be reflecting about 2008, but, just as happened last year, laziness won't let me write all the things my mind now desperately tries to get straight, LOL.


There's so, but so much to be said, so much to be thanked...

Well, thankfulness.

Yes, this is it!

I can sum it all up with one single word: Thankful. I am deeply thankful for everything I have been through and all the graces I have been given all over these last months.


2008, the most amazing year of my life so far is ending, leaving me a bit heartbroken, since it's a bit difficult to accept something you loved so deeply is taking its last breaths.

What awaits us after the midnight?

Shall we wait and... enjoy the worldwide celebration!



A kiss/hug on your very soul.


Happy 2009.

No comments: