Wednesday 2 July 2008

Goodbye, sweet teens years!

Ok, when the night falls upon the July 2nd, a sentence is given: I'm officially older.

One more year passed me by so fast, yet so intensely. So smooth, yet so heartbreaking. So light-pulsing, yet so wonderfully marvellous.

I'm waving goodbye my 'teen years-old now. It's 20. Twenty, 2-0, 2.0.

By now, should I say, it doesn't actually mean anything. Just as Kylie said recently (though she was talking about the 40's), when I'm finally 20 I'll be doing exactly the same I'm doing now I'm still 19.
It's just one more day, a dawn like all the other 365 of this year... Isn't it?

Well, not that hard... It's nice having a day to call special, don't you think?

There actually is a bit of excitement and anticipation inside me now.
And loads, loads of worries.
I've spent the last few weeks expecting hard for something I've been told that would come. Things, however, just don't seem to be stepping towards my expectations.

It's much of an old dream, something I guess most people have, and there has finally been a distant, yet genuine sight of it eventually coming true, but today it all seemed to be farther and farther. God!

Hope, then, that whatever comes to me tomorrow, it's all nice and good-feelin'. Yep, should I add, I've actually come to the conclusion that your birthday doesn't necessarily mean your lucky day.
Colourful expectations is all there is, what is sweet enough, I'd say!

Ok, this are my much-in-a-hurry last words while being a teen – PQP!
Tomorrow I'll be over these 1-dot-something years, and ready to make a brilliant way through my own 2.0 brand new phase :)

- LOL! Let me have my fantasies, my special day ;D


Cheers, dearest reader!

2 comments:

djowup said...

i stay crazy before my twenty years old
;s

but im forgot that i have 2-0 years old
;x


but if da others dont forget 2?
;z

if they see me and think;- this guy not is a guy more...

I imagine a mirage of myself and dance all days ...with myself^.

djowup said...

good, there are 5 years that not learn nothing more of english.
u_-U