Monday 21 July 2008

I’ve had a little bit too much

Firstly, I've had a little bit too much time away from Dark Pills, LOL.

Well, I'm on academic vacations now, just working and doing my personal stuff. In thesis, no studies.

Things have been taken a bit more loosely and yet way more serious. Bad weather on my mood, especially – and I don't get why – with mommy. Happens, just happens.

My body is hurting a bit, but it's a good cause. My heart, however, insists on its pointless game.

Yesterday was friend's day. The wind blows to an uncertain direction.
Can't see anyone's point, anyone's intention.

When I, foolishly, believe to be getting into a fair deal, my bad luck proves me graciously wrong.

And, still, I just keep on digging, keep on playing fool, playing dead...

My once ray-of-light (something I laugh of having called that dumbass back in those days, LOL) is now an insignificant amount of useless material I like stepping on just for fun and to feel some dirt on my feet.

Yet, I don't seem to be through it all. I still feel the despair, I still look around the world, I still randomly act like a bloody stalker. That makes me scared of myself, and really, really disappointed.
So much I won't lose my time writing about these delete-worthy memories ;)

On the other side of the river, the unbearable cleverness, the distant dreamer, the poignant creator, the darkest pill any doctor is still to prescribe me.

Weird enough, the disgust I had towards that walking interrogation mark – best definition I could find at 1 a.m. of a Monday – is slowly becoming a striking fixation, and, I fear, an intense sexual desire.

Mercy on me!

Meanwhile, memories of a feverish Saturday night keep coming up, eating me inside. And I just dance. /gaga

To relax, however, is always nice to have my few closest friends. Entertainment, happiness, vain words thrown to a candy sky. Few moments only, but life can't be all bitter at all, can it?

Well, a new week has just started, and I can't spend more time writing here, or I won't have any sleep today :P

Nice week, reader!

Nice friend's day, my beloved ones. /bruh, naty and so on.

No comments: