Saturday 12 April 2008

A storm, just a storm

A few time since I last posted something substantial here.

Well, some weekends ago more tons of suburban glittery glam was thrown to the air. Till the dawn.
Meanwhile, I was sleeping safely on my very bed.

Unasked stories have been told. Not that I don't want to hear; I'm always afraid of what's to come, and this time nothing was not different.

They had agreed to make it any of these days... Glitter sets the mood for everything. It was done.
Hope it's been delicious. No sugar felt over here.

And then the suicidal thief. Please, try not to enter that area – it belongs to no one but me.
I am the one to beg and show complexity.
I am the one to crawl in every shadow of a has-been.
I am the one to listen, to advice – to be the completely in love supportive friend.
I am the one to do this dirty work.

And when seeing every single detail being unashamedly stripped in front of my very eyes, I realized that my healing was not actually complete.

I still feel completely underappreciated, not to say everything else.

Maybe I shouldn't have come back. Maybe I shouldn't have accepted it back.

There would be a bit more of magic if any accidental meeting happened.
"How you've been?" "In a hurry, as always... Bye bye!" – such a dreamt conversation.

Anyway... It's been quite some time ago. I'm over it now.

Now, this week was pretty intense.
I feel every single one of my obligations coming all together in something that soon will become an overwhelming mountain.
And since I still can't see it, it's just a felt mountain – and for the first time ever, Goldfrapp's first album has made some sense for me, LOL.

I've been really stressed because of it all... I don't know just how I'll manage to get everything done.
And note, I must get it all done. Or I'm just getting slightly fucked up.

Yeah, yeah... More amounts of hair being lost... Gosh.

Finally, today I've been kind of overcharged at work. And had to have some restricted fun, as always.

And then, a surprise... "So that's how you make your living, eh?"
Nice. That was one of the matters that have been kind of struggling into my mind.

And it was a storm revealed.
Got some nice amount of information by now, hehe.

And, well, storms, storms, storms.

Even a atmospheric one, with pure ice falling from the sky.

Is that usual to a warm autumn?

Anyway... I thing I've just got it all rather summed up.
It's just that ain't no patience in my mind now.

Nice weekend...

No comments: