Wednesday 2 April 2008

Life and its marvellous soundtrack

Taking a quick break from work, I'm writing this post just to remember myself I need to write a few things that have been walking through my mind lately.

Since my time is not that large, I've decided to simply post a lyric whose every word does make sense for me.

It's Lena Katina's "You". If you don't know Lena a bit too deep, you probably won't know this song, since it's never made it through the demo stage, lol.

Well, can't a song describe one's feelings much better than any other written words?
Focus the lyrics, just that. :)

You
By Lena Katina

Breathless, I'm shaking,
Just watching the game you play
(Play)


I'll give up forever
To be in your heart today
(Today)


Watching as everyone else
Gets a piece of you
(You)

Knowing I love you much more
Than they ever do
(Do)


I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
(You)


--

That's me by now.
Just falling on a very well known trap.
All over again.

No comments: