Wednesday 26 March 2008

Boys will be boys

Long conversations with that known friend have been one of my current favourite leisure activities.
Every single detail, history, opinion is taken to free levels of understanding, in which my mind floats, jumping and soaring upon possibilities.

Paid exchanges are also included. This particular one has made me reflect a little deeper.

In order to get a history of my unleashed, some hidden dirt should go out from behind the carpet.

Moving back to a recent party, prior to the one I attended, a boy was free.

Boys will be boys, and they'll hide behind the doors.
It's a men's matter.
Tear up your mask and become a man.

On his knees, he's done the dirty work.

You've never told me a single thing about that.

He's not sorry. I don't ever know enough.

Furthermore, a revelation to a friend of his, already aware, since a fairytale has been told out to the world.

He's not concerned about image, reputation, social network or even economic position of his partner.
Shall we have a conversation? They've never touched lips, but that's not necessary at all – the story would be told anyway.

I've never created such a tale, neither would I! – Dignity is something I ought to keep forever.
What a shame – that might as well get me a more sophisticated position on public opinion.
As you can see, my wishes coming true are irrelevant.

Now I nearly see myself as an instrument to take someone higher and higher.

Now I watch from afar and sadly, yet outstandingly delighted conclude: it's not a world I belong to. It's not a world worth having me in. J


 

Cheers!

No comments: