Sunday 9 March 2008

Dignity

Vacations are over.
University is back again,
and summer is on its last breaths.
I've felt this was the perfect time for me to move ahead onto the next steps of my existence.

Updated my self-publicity and then been acting like every move is the last one for some time.

Yesterday saw the happening of something that I do believe to be some kind of sign.
My then turned-off ray of light apparently fooled me into fully shining once again in front of my eyes.
After accepting the fact that I didn't have where to go, we were able to kindly smile at each other again, and also get updated about each other.

I suddenly remembered how fun it all has been, and decided to accept the free friendship I've been offered since the not-that-nice events of late 2007.
We resumed the acquaintance, in a friendship we should have never tried to step any further from.

This could all have been just a coincidence... But I can see through the simplistic smoke. I think it was some kind of "karma" I had to solve before making any move ahead.

Another interesting fact was something really wrong I've done yesterday.

I'm not good at accepting a "no", especially when given with absolutely no sense of politeness, so I simply followed simple steps, and got my soul washed... with blood.
Delightful, yet totally sick. I've seen some despair, but hopefully it's made someone learn some good lessons.

LOL

Well, both facts, I'd say, were things I've done in order to get a dignified ending to this phase of my life.

And given the part of the year we are now, and some things that appear to be shaping up for me to move on, I guess the following weeks will witness some slights (and why not radical) changes on my overall lifestyle and on my intern self as well.


 

Nice week!

No comments: