Tuesday 11 March 2008

Runaways

Strange how many parts of my life are normally planned, scheduled. Rarely something happens unexpectedly, but while surprises can be not as nice as heaven, now and then I've been graced by some piece of sky silently waiting for me right on the next corner.

This is, however, not the case of the most recent events.

Weekend normally brings up the most tedious feelings on me. It has rarely brought some delightful surprises, but this last one has been barely nice, I'd say.
Nothing happened then; things were just transferred to the following monday.

The day went rather normally. There really was a bit of excitement, but nothing strong enough to avoid me paying attention to important tasks of mine.
Believe me, that was impressing. Normally I'd have my mind strictly stuck to the future, unable to accept the slow passing of the day.
I'd even say it's no fun without that bit of excitement.

Well, while the sun was soaring upon us from east to west, I was soaring upon a possibility, trying to make everything as perfect as possible.

Time went really fast, and the day passed gently. I had accepted the idea that I might not have anything different on that Monday.
Simultaneously, I was feeling like living an witching hour.

Suprisingly, the sign came.

Without saying goodbye I ran away.
Got into the first welcoming stranger's car, and ran away.

Runaways on the darkest road.

From my much-limited experience I've learnt that there is nothing better than the very lasts minutes of dignity.
When the lights are turned up again, everything feels as one more.

But it has all been nice, really nice.
I was the controller. I could handle the situation.

Possible to get my wished done. Impossible to come up for some air.

While it was supposed to be a common fly up to the sky, I was merely watching the travel.
And suprisingly it felt nice.
I could keep myself protected by shame covers, not exposed with intern shame.
I guess this was the best part.

After that, no much words, no much of what I really appreciate.

My bed hasn't even felt alone since then.

Again, just a bit of free and scheduled delicious fun, opening the week, closing the past.

No comments: