Monday 17 March 2008

Red hot lines

A friend welcomed back.

Long conversations as we'd never drifted apart, and for the first time I found the memories of the last December somehow smiling at me.

I do try to keep myself as restrained as possible, but my counterpart insists on taking my curiosity rather deeper than it should ever go.

It's been feeling really nice to have those funny red hot lines written again, really.
The problem is that I've just realised that the borderline between the fraternal love and the burning flames is rather thin and fragile.
Now I've been wondering how long I will resist to the spell of desire innocently cast at me.

I definitely don't want to get deeply involved again.

A deep breath.
A cold bath.
A fish sandwich and a cup of tea for dinner.

Ready to stare at it again, ain't I?

While I'm writing it, I'm dealing with these hard matters, even the other one, not the subject of this post.

Currently, I'm on an approach to find the winner's face, I don't actually know why.
Maybe to get my doubts satisfied, maybe to make some comparison, maybe to address my some kind of hate.

Anyway, whoever the winner is, I owe him somewhat of a deep respect.

And let us have a nice week!


 

:)

No comments: