Tuesday 4 March 2008

...And we're back to the runnin'

Vacations are over!
And shouldn't you take the exclamation mark as a sign of joyful excitement ;)

Yesterday college re-started, and there I was.
So nice to see old friendly faces. So not-that-nice to see some undesired new faces. But that's sooo not important.
Secretly I'd been expecting for the comeback, still I was finding it extremely nerd of me. But it's planted on me, this appreciation of being a student; somehow it kind of denotes youth, a full life ahead, and I like being in such a condition.

A welcome concert, and everyone unpolitely being indie - and being indie is being hype.
And soon before I could be the last one standing, I decided I should also take the hype fashion to my heart.

Back home, a fulminant sleepiness.

Since now I'm busy at night, my schedule is definitely full, and this means I'm not getting as much sleep as I normally do (do I get much?).
Bad moods and great moments of beloved stress await me soon ahead, but this time, weirdly, I'm not afraid nor despaired.
It is, I'd say, a consequence of my natural evolvement and my current guidelines - Let's not take things that hard. Just do things right and everything will fall into place.
Brazilian way anyone?

Other fields...
I'm kind of disappointed.
My oh-so-looked-forward dreams may not come true as fast as I've dreamt, what will force me to make some new efforts to get my wishes come true.
Sad.
Weird how can a part of a percent affect me directly twice and so bad.
.
.
.

Wish me a nice back-to-school, I mean, back-to-college!
:)

No comments: