Monday 10 December 2007

Expectations/Anticipations for the upcoming week

A full weekend has just passed me by. Just one more, though. I spent the whole Sunday planning and planning, but laziness took over, once again.

Well, it's a brand new week starting, isn't it? Let's see what I've got for the following five working days.

It's my first full week in vacation. My schedule is changing a little this week. I don't know how long I'm going to take so many changes on my routine. Ok, I determine them all, but in the end, I'm the one who suffers the most. I even think I am the one to suffer, LOL. Anyway...

Tomorrow (mon) I'm gonna talk to very important people, and, if everything goes pretty fine, my routine (and even long anticipated plans) will be subject of dramatic changes and even cancellations. Actually, I don't even know what exactly means things going "pretty fine". My near future is after a completely dark fog I can't see through...

The following four days? Well, nothing special planned. I just hope to meet nice people who can be nearly as cool as my old morning mates – dear girls, I already miss you! Keep on spinnin' it, I will be back!.

Ok, paragraphs of only my social and open life. Now taking more seriously the initial purpose of this blog (alongside English practicing), the undergrounds of my life are... Rushing as hell, but still as cold as Antarctica (before the global heating at least). I've been talking to my dearest, and, IM after IM, it all seems hopeless. Yeah, I'm needing some brand new shine upon me. Yesterday.

I'm afraid of these vacations. All this free time will undoubtedly make me think of what I shouldn't, lol. My inãoPod will be demanded this week. Definitely.


 

Well, that's it.

Cheers!

No comments: