Wednesday 5 December 2007

Random acts of mindlessness before the sunrise

Well, it's wed, and i have been through a very intense weekend, whose effects are still being felt.

By invitation, i was caught up in a late night fever, and went for a car ride at 2 a.m., Saturday.
Yes, 2 a.m., to unheard complains by Mrs. Selita, mother of mine.
(pause to listen to 2 Hearts on local radio!!!)
er... where was i? oh yeah
Well, in the middle of the way (i was heading to a determined place :)), i couldn't help but wonder whether i was doing the right thing, or it was just a random act of mindlessness of mine. Guess i only got to the answer by now.

In my destination, a lot of uncertainty, brand new concepts and - though i obviously couldn't see it, but i did feel it - a constant spark in my eyes. I was in the present, facing what i wanted to be my eternal future.

It was the perfect place, the perfect time, the perfect sky and, by just seeing the obvious, the perfect weather.

But then my desire screamed louder than my reason. I asked too much, i tried too hard.
Lowermost skin contact and vain promises are not enough!

The final result was a pair of zeroes.

In spite of begging for more, I felt satisfied. Maybe i was just trying to feel desired. I wanted to know if i could manage to be nice and look beautiful enough be wanted, desired. I think i did it.
Maybe this was a goal.

Back in my car, i was feeling gorgeous. In the other hand, i was quite sure of one thing: that night must remain just as a creeping memory of the past.

Will I manage to leave it all behind?

No, i don't think so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, one moment may become magic, and unforgetable.

The condition, as a human being, for iself, asks for sparks in our eyes.

You should always carry them, wherever you are.