Sunday 16 December 2007

Too much information

Always thought that Saturdays like these were still to happen. My turn, however, has come.

The same invitation, a lot of uncertainty, and a decision: I oughtta make it happen.

The place was rather dark and underground. I couldn't have fun. Simply couldn't.
Many suspects were confirmed. Many masks were falling right in front of me. Mine too. I was too open, but there was no turning back.
It was a whole world of information, brand new information, too much information.

My little beloved ray of light was carved into my heart as never, but, as I was sure, it would not go anywhere else. And that was hurting me. I knew that, sooner or later, something I'd see would hurt me – and I was NOT ready.
I was left alone several times, and I was starting to come dizzy, really dizzy. All that glitter was starting to make me sick. I was near the bottom. But then…

"Somebody'd like to get to know you". A pinch of hope? Certainly. Slowly I got impressed, and more impressed. And the night eventually became nice and gentle. I was letting a lot out, at last.

I was not good at getting what I wanted. But I surely managed to calm my heart down a little. Still I can't help begging for more, I'm definitely relaxed and stressed out.

I'm feeling calm and beautiful.

It was, however, too much information for one night only. Guess there is no again.

Anyway… My year is most likely emotionally finished by now.

No comments: