Saturday 15 December 2007

Fuck my schedule

Well, week began as expected.
Sleeping heaven at Monday morning. Awaken hell at Monday afternoon. Ok, not actually hell, but it was all very disturbing.
Take note: honesty probably works. Really.
Anyway… I thought I had messed IT ALL up. But I had previous results in my favour. Dear God, another #1. I know that talking so openly about it is fashionably not polite, but I feel really proud of myself for these top spots. I made them by myself. They're my merit. And with them I start writing my own history. No, I don't intent to leave marks on manhood history, lol… I just want to make a road I'll feel proud of. Simply that. No pretensions of being famous or notorious, nor anything alike – if that happens, ok, I won't object it xD

Well, as I was saying, previous very nice results helped me, and… Succeeded :D Reaching objectives is simply AMAZING. And everything looks and smells quite delightful. Hope I'm never proved wrong xD

Consequence? Schedule will be fucked up, all over again. Ok, I've born several dramatic changes… Let's just see how I'll manage it all.

No greater new this week. The undergrounds? They've been quite disappointing. Everything is on the same place. No exciting move, sadly. I've even tried an approach, but the ice remains unbeatable, as always.


 

Ok, dear reader, have a nice weekend ^^

No comments: