Sunday 16 December 2007

Life and its marvellous soundtrack

Shouldn't life include a soundtrack?

Ok, here's the #1 track on my personal charts by now. And it was a suprisingly instant hit :D

It's called "Eu Gosto Tanto de Você", by Lulu Santos. I don't know exactly whether I've heard it or not (loooooooooool) but it REALLY expresses well every feeling that's in my heart now.

Since it's an English-only blog, I've translated it :)
Here it goes:

Gosto Tanto de Você (I Like You So Much)
Lulu Santos

i like you so much
that i prefer to hide it
so i let it
be implied
like an idea that exists in the mind
with absolutely no obligation of happening
i find it so beautiful
this being-abstract thing, baby
beauty is fugacious, indeed
it's an idea that exists in the mind
with absolutely no pretension of happening
it may even look weakness
be it, then
the joy it gives me
it goes without saying
if tomorrow things ain't like this
it's only up to me to forget it
what i win, what i lose
no one needs to know

;)

P.S.: Thanks Natalicious for indicating the song! Luv ya

No comments: