Monday 4 February 2008

Compelled to reflect

Venturing on the dark virtual streets is mostly not productive. You normally only see primitive hedonism and rows of throwaway figures. That should all be stressing, exhausting, but, impressively, somehow it's exciting for me.
And yesterday I've been rewarded.

Now and then you do find something interesting lying around. I simply glanced at those occasional blue words and thought "let's try it". What seemed to be nothing, turned out to be amusingly intriguing.

And then I've found someone who made me think. I've been forced to reflect about my actions, my thoughts, my way of being, and even about Dark Pills. Believe me, it was all fantastic.

When the cards were revealed, no big surprise. I couldn't expect such deep words from anyone else. I felt my house surrounded by an interesting atmosphere, after all.
And with the cards, a big, deep dark sea was presented to me. No matter how many times I say I don't like mysteries, this time I've felt simply challenged. It was like an invitation to dive deep and discover every single hidden pearl.
Guess what I'm going to do?

Well, I hope this time I have some good fun at all. I don't want to head in too deep and then wake up completely lost on painful feelings, like on recent past events – out of which I've hopefully taken some lessons.

On the other hand, I guess some unfinished histories of my life are coming to an end. My far, far away ocean-blue-eyed ex-nearly-blow-of-live sounds like leaving. A relationship taking its very last breaths, that's what it feels like. It's painfully sad to erase the happy moments and simply let go, but I think it's the most dignified thing to do.
If it's, however, only a momentary coldness, no problems or regrets about what I've said. Whenever I have to let the little white bird fly – and I'm firmly sure this will happen sooner or later – I shall do it.

The love wounds will heal anyway, won't they?

Ok, ok. Let's just see how things unfold...

 

Cheers!

No comments: