Saturday 2 February 2008

Carnival

Dark eyes of the past shining again on my present. No departure happening anymore.

Thanks God I'm not into diving on passionate emotions by now – otherwise, I'd be nuts.

The week passed fast, and then I've simply waken up on the last working day before the carnival holidays. The point is… I've only become fully aware of it… today!
Have I been plugged off of the world lately?

Be it or not, it's really weird that I haven't noticed ANY excitement or anticipation about the carnival events that everybody in my age love and can't live without. Have my acquaintances changed so dramatically since last year that my new social circle is this different?
...

Well, I've been given SEVERAL days-off on work for the next week. Really funny, you see, that now I've got a HUGE amount of free time and absolutely NOTHING planned.
That's really disappointing, though I definitely trust my ability to fulfill my free time with absolutely POINTLESS and USELESS fun.
I really MUST learn how to dedicate myself to more important activities, such as studying – not that I actually need it to graduate; it's not an academic demand, it's a life's exigency.

No greater plans for carnival commemorations. I really wanted to party a little, to be sincere.
Getting lost among the shadows of the night, waking up on the next morning, on an unknown place, in the bed of a stranger. with a massive hangover. (LOOOOOOOOOOOL)
Wild dreams, indeed.
But isn't carnival the dirtiest part of the year?

No comments: