Tuesday 26 February 2008

V for Vendetta

The world is a circle, and that's not by chance, I guess. Things do seem to go and come around.

Saturday, I (actually, mommy) refused a chance to come back to a much loved old past. A complete dumbness? No. I'm on a completely different stage of my life, incompatible with steps back.

A bit more delightful were things alike that happened last year – I turned my back to a door that had vibrantly opened to me after having abruptly closed few years before. That was not just a revenge; it was a question of honour.

--

Academy awards happened, local carnival on the next weekend... The present week is nothing but the last week of University vacation. I haven't read half the books I planned (actually just wished) to. I guess I haven't taken enough rest. I guess I haven't enjoyed the summer as much as I could. I guess...
Aside having these clichéd feelings of "unfulfillingness", I'm joyfully aching to once again live the craziness of having absolutely no free time and a massive amount of things to do, not to do, to create, to destroy and to worry about.

Talking about worries, mines have really been bothering me. It's news after news, opinions after opinions, and even a bit of investigation about me (Big Brother keeps on running!). The culminating point: it's highly probable, but I mustn't expect anything. Oh God!

This week has also not been that nice, especially today. Reflecting about my actions, I verified one intriguing true: I must see the end of every single day. I didn't see the end of yesterday, and look how today turned out to be.
Small confusions, excessive tasks and an insinuating and sleep-taking question from someone I thought to be above any worries... a bruised dog and I had to take some rest. Ok, absolutely nothing I wouldn't survive of, but such stress is not something I appreciate experiencing.
While inside I know that all these things have been coincidences and them coming together with a plausible reason it's just a silly manifestation of my deep OCD, I can't help but following my pointless inner rules – there's just too, too much in question.

Well, such a not-that-nice day combined with an anxious worry made me beg for a breath in. Dark Pills is great for eventually breathing it all out.


 

Cheers!

No comments: