Monday 28 January 2008

Past must be, let me guess... past!

Here I am, again, just for the sake of being here, posting.

I don't actually take this blog as a diary. My guideline has been to post only relevant events here, but since the posts avalanche from my last travel, I've been sorta feeling the need to always get Dark Pills up-to-date.

Well, there's nothing actually relevant going on. My life's been quite calm, and the routine's been rather respected.

On the other hand, I must say, Uruguaiana is a very depressing place - you simply can't move on here.

The dark eyes are being mentioned everywhere. It's not nice when your friends know way more than they should.
Such memories should be stored on a very deep dead-archive room of my mind, but people - and I, as well - insist on bringing it up again.

As I said on my last post, I do feel healed of any passionate feelings.
But it's part of me analizing over and over again my last actions, to check if I've actually made good moves. Consequently, when old memories are brought up, I can't help but deliriously thinking about every single thing I've said and done (and haven't said and haven't done, as well).

No, I'm not going crazy.
These are just things I've mentioned for the record.

No comments: