Tuesday 1 January 2008

ourselves, v. 200.8

January 1st.
Curitiba, PR, Brasil.

2007 is nothing but a bittersweet memory for me now.
I was successful on some things, but completely useless on others. Well, it's normal, isn't it?

I won't, of course, be reflecting about the just finished year. Past is past, and I must kiss it all goodbye.

Should I focus on my wishes for the future then? On this new year...
Professionally, I shall maintain my modus operandi - it's been working, hasn't it?
The more personal fields... The undergrounds... Not planned yet. It feels like a deep dark cloud. I can't see any through, and I've got no long-term plans or expectations.
I definitely feel alive, and I oughtta take all chances I can, before it's too late.

And that's it - I'm not spoiling anything :)

Finally, for you, dear reader, I wish that 2008 brings you nothing but life.
I wish that you live instead of just existing.
A kiss/hug on your very soul.


(I'll do my best to post the trip diaries soon... Look forward for further updates)

No comments: