Wednesday 23 January 2008

Unknown dark street

There we were, just me and my creeping past.
Going somewhere I can't remember. Walking through a dreadful unknow dark street.
"We'd better walk fast... It's a dangerous place"
I held the safety arm and tried to run, but I was breathless and completely weak.
I felt in complete danger, but immensely comfortable for looking at those deep dark eyes again.
Other eyes, however, were menacingly sparkling among the shadows. We'd soon be under attack.

Can't say what happened next. Dreams are nothing but a whole mix of pure twisting confusion.

A cup of water to help swallowing that.
"I haven't forgotten you yet"
It's all against my will, but I can't help but squeezing tight every single detail I can remember of that dream.
Maybe that could be our last adventure together - a breathtaking dream of mine.

No matter what... I do feel healed, and do feel like I've turned that light off of my life.
And that's just how it oughts to remain.

--

The other fields of my life just keep going.

My new internship is far from exciting, and I still don't actually feel respected there.
Guess it's a question of time till I find my space there.
Despite it all, I'm really enjoying the whole thing... Smells like bubbling, erupting (in a good sense).
I'm eager to learn as much as they can teach me.

No comments: