Tuesday 15 January 2008

Trip Diaries – Final and Dizzy Moves/I’m going sick

Friday, January 11th 2008

Day started off with no pretensions at all… It's so nice to be proved wrong now and then!
Few clicks away, one of the most interesting part of my travel so far…

Free walk to unlimited planned fun. Good afternoon, stranger world.
Yes, I walked through the unknown, deeper undergrounds. This time, however, I was not afraid of anything – I'm almost a foreigner here!

Only one thing to remember: sweat. The heat was intense, but the fire within was even stronger. Everything feeling so wrong, but so right at the same time.
So long since I'd last done all that.

I've seen the forbidden, I've tasted the forbidden.

Weirdly enough, this time I didn't feel dirty, filthy, guilty or ashamed. I went back home with a foolish smile softly drawn on my face. I was, somehow, feeling free – I'd waited long for something like that.

I swore to forget the details... But this is, definitely, one day to remember.


 

Saturday, January 12th 2008

Another day started off with no pretensions, but this time I was not proved wrong.

I woke up dreaming of diving even deeper on the undergrounds of the big city. I wouldn't, however, go all alone. That's why I simply haven't gone.

Nothing else of this day must be remembered – it's just one more filler day of my life...


 

Sunday, January 13th 2008

Last day of my travel...

I've actually gone back to the beach today, but I haven't gone underwater... I've just walked on the superficial water.
We've taken few pictures that I'm not really certain about their actual existence – the camera didn't seem to be working...

Stuff packed, last wishes come true, time to go!

The bus seemed comfortable, and I thought I'd make a quite nice trip back – how damn wrong I was.

Few hours later... I was about to die inside that fucking bus. God!


 

Monday, January 14th 2008

I don't actually know when the day started. I was too sick to have any time perception.

I didn't even see Porto Alegre – what a shame, I love looking at that huge city!

The bus reached my home city when it was about noon. It was fantastic being at home after the last torturing hours locked on that bus.

No one seemed likely to help me, the heat was ABSURDLY intense but... I've survived.

Mamma mia looked as irritating as always, but I know that it's just my wrong way to love her not looking fool or fragile.

I've slept for good portions of the day. It hasn't, however, been enough to help me actually resting.

Gosh, tomorrow I'm having a FULL day, and I simply IGNORE where I'm VOMITING energy from...

No comments: