Wednesday 2 January 2008

Trip diaries

By the way, this is as silly and straightforward as every diary.

Sunday, December 30th 2007

I just can't believe the day of my long-awaited trip has come.
Awaiting me were new experiences, new people and... freedom.

The trip went just fine. Rather exhausting, indeed, but a nice smell of expectation in the air.
I was a bit concerned about the just-happened not nice events, but as soon as we entered the car, everything stood outside, and as we drove, it was all left on Uruguaiana.

I even drove a little. I'm a bit more experienced on driving now!

We arrived by 4 a.m., December 31st.
Despite all good reviews about Curitiba, the city seemed rather dark and unwelcoming. I think I needed just a bit of daylight to see things better.

Right to bed, we do need some rest!


Monday, December 31st 2007

From bed to shopping centre!

It was, however, a bit disappointing. Couldn't find what I was looking for, and, before I was done, the shopping closed :)

And then, we were going to what would be the first New Year party far from most of my family (especially Mamma Mia). Nice people, nice place (inside view... outside it was not a very kind place), nice look. Better than any New Yr party I'd ever been.

For me, beginning 2008 in such a metropolis, and so far from my family attachments (in exception of Rose, course) was a perhaps strong luck factor, as well as a life change towards bigger (and better!) venues factor.

Hope so.

Interesting glances at some interesting one. Not important, however.

Anyway, the new year begun with a small lot of fun :)


Tuesday, January 1st 2008

Woke up by noon. New Year Party went till late night =D

My first lunch of the year was nothing but nice... Terrible food =X
But I'm grown boy, and I didn't misbehave :) LOOL

I've also discovered how I'm good with children - I magnetize them close :D
And I sure have a lot of fun with them ^^

I also got to know better some very interesting people, with who I've played (and won right on the first round) Uno, a game I had never played before. Lucky, ain't I?

Well, well... Very funny and fitting start to an year ^^

Welcome, 2008. Be gentle to us!

No comments: