Friday 18 January 2008

Return to anywhere but Oz

Back to my city, not very wished homecoming, however. Not that I don't like Uruguaiana, I really do. I was only having great times at my trip, and one more week definitely wouldn't be bad... Oh, C'mon! Two weeks off were quite enough and pretty fine. I guess that any more than that could pontentially leave me spoiled - and when you have too much of a good thing, all the magic is lost.
Is that an agreement between myself and I? LOL

Nearly disastrous early morning on my first full day, but everything eventually went fine.
I'm still rather sick.

Awaited new activities came by the afternoon, and, well, it all turned out to be quite nice.
No remarkable fact, no nerves, no anxiety... I pretty much think it's maturity growing on me - I'd better never have big expectations on nothing.
Guess I'm gonna have a good time at my new internship.

The following days have been nice, I think.
I feel very useful at PFN, but a bit completely useless at the new internship. Well, I haven't expected to take all possible charges right on the first week, have I? LOL. Luxer says relax.

I'm also getting used to Uruguaiana's rhythm again, and my sickness is almost all-gone by now.
Even the heat has been way less intense... Is the city trying to be a bit more gentle with me?
Hope so.

It's raining today, and I've taken an inevitable rain bath. It's a nice soul-cleaning activity, just not as immensely effective and magic as the ocean, but it's got its catch. =)

The only shame is that I've only been using my free time to retrieve lost sleep or to have useless fun... I've got SO many SERIOUS things to do, and I don't know how to convince myself about this.

Anyway, nice week, after all.

Cheers!

No comments: