Friday 4 January 2008

Trip diaries - the day after

Thursday, January 3rd 2008

A new day of nonstoping walking, but now accompanied by actually trustworthy people .

Rose's been amazing, so has Cleber. They've been saving me from myself all the time.

Curitiba is such a tricky city to walk around. It's uneven and the streets make absolutely no sense. Rose keeps asking me if I know where I am, and I always have NO CLUE - while the apartment is just around the corner.

Night mostly spent on a new shopping centre, a bigger one, perhaps the biggest one on the city. This time Rose and Cleber were with me.
Lots of laughs, lots of funny pictures. Stressing out activity, indeed.

And I eventually got to drive on Curitiba for the first time :D
I managed to do everything just fine. Cleber, however, was SO nervous that I don't know how he managed to keep his external cool - he's definitely a tough guy o/

No comments: