Tuesday 8 January 2008

Trip diaries – Feels like home

Amazing how few days are enough for you to forget details of your past days – I remember things happening, but I can’t remember the day they happened. That’s sad.
Anyway...

Friday, January 4th 2008

The biggest spotlight of this day goes to me driving across Curitiba without Cleber's company for the first time ever!
Just me and Rose, and I managed to make everything just fine.

I can't actually recall the rest of the day, but I believe we went to a shopping centre – my favourite entertainment at all.


Saturday, January 5th 2008

Waking up at noon, and going out a little time after. I’ve met some wonderful places, and had lots of fun doing mostly anything.

On my head only what a dear friend complained about me: I was needing less security and more adventure. A completely free and uncertain life just isn’t me – but I agreed I was needing to dive into the metropolis monster a (huge) bit deeper...


Sunday, January 6th 2008

Barbecue on my honour! I’ve met a very dear Rose’s friend, and though I was initially a bit scared about her, I happened to love her as we eventually met.

I’ve never felt so close to Cleber. It’s amazing how we can simply chat over and over for hours. He’s kind of the older brother I’ve never had – yes, I do have actual brothers, but they’re much more like friends to me than close relatives, though I actually like them.

We’ve then gone to more stunning places, all of them terrifically amazing.

Beers and beers, I’ve got to feel a bit happier, a bit dizzier and some forbidden thoughts flirted with my mind. I, however, am good at keeping control of myself.
On the other hand, Cleber’s drunk a (huge) bit more than I, so I’ve also got to drive again =)

Curitiba’s feeling like home for me. That’s amazing.


Monday, January 7th 2008

Monday started, weirdly enough, brilliantly – lots of fun at a sophisticated museum.

God, I’m feeling terrible about my body. Just a small bit of walk and I’m breathless. It is time that I stopped blaming it all at my illness: I’m the one to blame.

Anyway, anyway, shopping centre with Cleber at night. He’s great, really – so is Rose. I mean, both Cleber and Rose – tenderly called “The Cheetos” – are being amazing persons. They just seem to do ANYTHING to make me feel pleased and home. I simply ignore what I’ve done to deserve this. But I’m really enjoying it (LOOOL) and IMMENSELY thankful.

Well, that's it for now =)

No comments: